Our focus is to grow and use our produce along with the very best of locally sourced seasonal ingredients to ensure as much local content as possible.
A sumptuous breakfast is served to you in the gallery (or your own private tower for our Succulent Suite guests).
Sit overlooking the garden relaxing and enjoying great food and music.
Each day you will find on offer:
- Fruit juices, teas and coffees and seasonal fresh or preserved fruit as your starter.
- This is followed by our own honey toasted muesli.
- Then for your mains some of the house specialities include:-
- Our famous minted spinach and fetta pancakes which we serve in a stack with smoked salmon or local leg ham
- Cheese soufflés
- Moroccan Eggs
- Savoury waffles served with tomato chutney and herbed ricotta
- Eggs Benedict
- Japanese scrambled eggs served with salted seaweed
Dinner Most guests just don’t want to leave once they settle into The Retreat’s vibe so we can spoil you with an in-house dinner, by prior arrangement.
Some of The Retreat’s specialities include:
- Moroccan lamb tagine served with roasted pumpkin and chickpea salad and spiced cous cous
- Poached chicken with lemon and herb salsa on a bed of angel hair pasta.
- Slow cooked Italian Beef Cheek with mash
- Burmese Ginger Pork Curry