Our focus is to grow and use our produce along with the very best of locally sourced seasonal ingredients to ensure as much local content as possible.
A sumptuous breakfast is served to you in the gallery (or your own private tower for our Succulent Suite guests).
Sit overlooking the garden relaxing and enjoying great food and music.
Each day you will find on offer:
- Fruit juices, teas and coffees and seasonal fresh or preserved fruit as your starter.
- This is followed by our own honey toasted muesli.
- Then for your mains some of the house specialities include:-
- Our famous minted spinach and fetta pancakes which we serve in a stack with smoked salmon or local leg ham
- Cheese soufflés
- Moroccan Eggs
- Savoury waffles served with tomato chutney and herbed ricotta
- Eggs Benedict
- Japanese scrambled eggs served with salted seaweed
Dinner Most guests just don’t want to leave once they settle into The Retreat’s vibe so we can spoil you with an in-house dinner, by prior arrangement.
Some of The Retreat’s specialities include:
- Moroccan lamb tagine served with roasted pumpkin and chickpea salad and spiced cous cous
- Poached chicken with lemon and herb salsa on a bed of angel hair pasta.
- Slow cooked Chinese beef served with greens and rice
- Luscious Chicken leg slowly baked with Lemon, Potato and Onion served with a salad
Or be tempted by our amazing (and indulgent) degustation grazing platter for two. This platter has a selection of many of the above dishes, with the addition of seafood and many surprises.
Along with a fruit and cheese selection to finish Our package accommodation tariff includes afternoon tea on arrival, use of the hot tub spa and an 11am checkout.